Join Our Award Wining Cabin Staff
If you love travelling and dream of experiencing the world, join us as a Flight Steward or
Stewardess. We offer an attractive salary package with allowances, medical and other fringe
• Malaysian citizen aged between 18 to 30 years as of interview date.
• Minimum SPM or any equivalent qualification recognised by the Malaysian Government with
a credit in English, pass in Bahasa Malaysia, Mathematics and any other 3 subjects taken in
• Fluent in Bahasa Malaysia and English. Fluency in another language is an added advantage.
• Minimum height (weight in proportion): 165cm (male) / 157cm (female).
• Excellent health and good eyesight. Not colour blind.
• Pleasant personality and a genuine passion in customer service.
If you meet the above requirements, please attend our CABIN CREW WALK-IN INTERVIEWS to be held as follows:
|Kuala Lumpur||Malaysian Airlines Academy No. 2, Jalan SS7/13, Kelana Jaya, Selangor||31st July 2010 (Saturday)||Flight Stewardess|
|01st August 2010 (Sunday)||Flight Steward|
Registration time: 8.30 am to 12.00 noon
Please bring along your letter of application, resume, original and certified true copies of academic certificates, IC and a recent passport-sized photograph (non-returnable). Candidates are advised to dress appropriately (office attire) for the interview (t-shirt, slippers and jeans are not allowed). Female candidates are encouraged to wear kebaya.
Successful candidates will be required to sign a training bond. Employment will be based on a five-year contract. Candidates are advised to be prepared for a possibly long waiting period due to an anticipated high number of attendees.
238 total views, 61 views today